Calendar Poodle SAL

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Vintage Needlepoint

Hey everybody! Happy, blessed Sunday to you. I hope you are having a great day. :) Hello new followers, so glad to have you here!

Just have a look at what came in the mail for me yesterday!


Oh man! I love it! I found this on ebay. I used some birthday money from my brother to get this.

  

Not exactly what my brother would have picked out for me! tee hee! I have a collection of vintage poodle needlepoint hanging in the kitchen. I will have to take a picture in the future to show all of you. 

 

Now does this piece remind you of anyone? ;)


Have a great day everyone!

Crafting and praying,
Vickie        

13 comments:

Shirlee said...

A wonderful find : )

Catherine said...

Awesome find ~ perfect for you!

twinpeakprimitives said...

Great find like a treasure....

Carol said...

What an amazing resemblance--great find, Vickie :)

Mouse said...

oooo that was a good find and if it is what you wanted then he shouldn't complain ...lol
love mouse xxxx

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness, what a perfect find!!!!

butterfly said...

Great find . hugs.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Awesome likeness!!!!

Lillie said...

Adorable piece and a perfect match!

Rowyn said...

That is wonderful, it was like it was stitched just for you - the likeness is incredible.

Chris said...

WOW!
What a great find.

Grit said...

Das ist wunderschön. Super!!!
Liebe Grüße Grit

Anne said...

A perfect likeness of Mabel!!! So cute!!