Calendar Poodle SAL

Sunday, May 27, 2012

The color of peony bush number 5 is.....

Hey everybody!
You guessed it! PINK!


I am waiting for number 6 to open also. I do believe it will turn out pink too. :)




Mabel is making little progress. :(  She is still taking her steroid and pain pills daily. We continue to pray. I will be calling the vet after the long weekend for a progress report. We will see what she has to tell us about all of this mess. :(


I am stitching. It is a small project in which I completed the second piece yesterday afternoon. It is a gift, that is why I have been rather silent on the stitching front. No pictures for now.


These two pictures were taken by Madeleine a few days ago. I think you can see our happy little girl is in pain. She isn't the same. Either are we. It can be down right depressing to watch her like this.

Praying and stitching and reading,
Vickie

12 comments:

dulcinella said...

Lovely pictures.of,the flowers and beautiful colors. I hope your dog will start to feel better soon. Must be hard to see a beloved pet suffer so much!

gracie said...

Sorry Mabel is not much better.....thank you for sharing the beautiful flowers....

butterfly said...

Beautiful flowers Vickie, Poppy sends love hugs and kisses to Mabel.

marly said...

Love my pinks. I had a white one with red edges but for some reason, it disappeared amongst the pinks. Died?? I sure hope Miss Mabel gets better. We took our Lab to an animal chiropractor but her problem was different. Hopefully the inflammation will calm down with the steroids.

Shirley said...

Hi Vicki, Beautiful flowers at least you have some blooming. A lot of ours have already bloomed that are usually this time of the year.I love the smell of the peonies and they were what we normally decorated graves with, but we had to use artifical this time. We will continue to pray for Miss Mabel that she gets better. It is starting to cloud up, maybe our cold front is coming through.

BeckySC said...

Oh, I certainly hope your baby gets better. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers...being an animal lover and having 3 dogs, I know how they are like family.
(((hugs)))

Chris said...

Hey Vickie,
Glad to hear that Mabel is making some progress. I am keeping her in my thoughts.
Lovely garden pics.

Carol said...

I'm so sorry to hear Miss Mabel is still feeling poorly--yes, I can see it in her eyes, the poor thing. What a worry...I'll bet you wish she could talk to you and tell you what's hurting...

Glad your week at least included a pink peony :)

Catherine said...

Such pretty flowers....so sorry to hear that Miss Madeleine is feeling so poorly...you can definitely see it in her eyes. Hope she finds some relief soon. Hugs...

Margaret said...

Yay on the peonies! :D I'm sorry poor Mabel is still suffering. I hope she gets better soon and the vet has some answers for you.

Meari said...

Sorry to hear Mabel isn't feeling well. :(

Your flowers are gorgeous. I just love peonies!

Melanie said...

I'm so sorry to hear she's still feeling poorly. Poor little pups. :(